Re: [AD] 5.0.4

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 10:21 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> What's the failure?

When I set CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES to i386, cmake calls gcc as "gcc
-arch i386" everywhere - except in that compile test. Consequently it
tries to compile for the wrong architecture and the test fails. I also
tried adding "-arch i386" to every *FLAGS variable in cmake but still it
never used it.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>