Re: [AD] 5.0.4

Sorry, my previous patch didn't include a new file: allegro/cmake/FindD3DX9.cmake.
Attached this time.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM, John-Kim Murphy <leftium@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been swamped with work, so I haven't been able to confirm on the 5.0 branch. I attached a patch with my changes. It also includes some fixes that allows the skater demo to compile/work on Windows 7 + MSVS 2010. I think some of the CMake if conditions can be collapsed even further, and the vorbis m.lib part  has to be made conditional based on MSVC/GCC, but it's a good start.

John