Re: [AD] Google results

On 2011-07-08, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Myself I would all be for making liballeg.org the (only) official
> address. I know all those arguments about old links and google results
> and whatever but I don't care - both the sf.net and demon.co.uk urls are
> not proper web addresses to me.

Despite whatever you might feel about SF, alleg.sourceforge.net has been
around for a long time, requires no upkeep, and is likely to last longer
than any domain owned by any of us.  No disrespect to Trent, but that's
the nature of volunteer projects - people lose interest, even key people.

liballeg.org is nice, though.

Peter