Re: [AD] Windows keyboard state bug in 5.0.2.1 when switching display?

On 23.05.2011 02:10, Elias Pschernig wrote:

To fix your use case we could create fake release events for all
currently held keys when the last display is destroyed. Or maybe even
better read the actual keyboard state from Windows and make it
completely independent of the events (if Windows has a function for it).

I've thought about this before, and I think just clearing the keyboard state might be good enough. Could also do this when the app regains focus after been switched away from, since the same thing happens then.