Re: [AD] Windows keyboard state bug in 5.0.2.1 when switching display?

On 23.05.2011 09:30, torhu wrote:
On 23.05.2011 02:10, Elias Pschernig wrote:

 To fix your use case we could create fake release events for all
 currently held keys when the last display is destroyed. Or maybe even
 better read the actual keyboard state from Windows and make it
 completely independent of the events (if Windows has a function for it).

I've thought about this before, and I think just clearing the keyboard
state might be good enough.  Could also do this when the app regains
focus after been switched away from, since the same thing happens then.

Of course, if we do that we should probably send key up events too, to keep things in sync.