Re: [AD] standard path updates

Am 07.01.2011, 00:02 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I thought it was possible to mix physfs with the standard fs if you set it up right. Don't hang anything directly on / or it might hide everything (or so I'm guessing). PhysFS would be pretty useless if it always hid the regular fs.

Hmm well no. PhysFS always hides the native filesystem and mounts everything on a virtual / or some subdirectories. I'm not aware of some way mixing PhysFS with the real fs. If you want to include some files from the regular fs you have to mount the desired directory the virtual file system. That's exactly what a virtual filesystem should do...at least in my opinion.

--
Sebastian