Re: [AD] 5.1 D3D hardware blending doesn't work

Thanks! It looks fixed in all the examples I previously reported.

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks. I committed a fix but I only tested ex_draw_bitmap. I think it
may be the same problem for the other examples as well. Would appreciate
a report if it's still broken for the other examples.