Re: [AD] standard path updates

PhysFS provide you their own funcitons for obtaining so-called
standard directories. In result VFS is setup and operational before
any call to Allegro is performed. al_get_standard_path() may be handy
when you're using one standard IO, but not with VFS.

Trent use PhysFS to open zip files, this kind of use is qualified as
standard IO, because FS is not hidden.

I was not aware I can set IO interface before calling al_init();. Can I?