[AD] Bug: ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN: taskbar appears with multimonitors

If a display is on the primary monitor in ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN mode and another display gets focus, the Windows task bar appears over the fullscreen display. You can use ex_winfull to reproduce this bug.

Also ex_dualies is behaving very strangely (memory exception errors, leaving Windows desktop/explorer in unusable state)... I will provide more details when I understand the problem better.

My environment: Windows 7, MSVC Express 2010, Allegro 5 r13797.

John Kim

--
www.leftium.com