Re: [AD] DO_PARALLELOGRAM_MAP again

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 11:22 -0400, Pavel Sountsov wrote:

> Well, color and memfile addons also consist of one relatively small
> file each, so I don't think size alone should decide this. Many high
> primitives functions seem to me to be somewhat esoteric utility
> functions... you could say that they are to allegro core as libGLU is
> to libGL.
>
> I don't feel too strongly about that, however.
>
> Incidentally, do these recent changes make that scaled bitmap test that
> Elias originally complained about pass? It'd be kind of silly if it
> still fails...

That particular test works with the replacement function I committed
into ex_blend_bench. It even works if I change the scale from 200 to
2000. But that's all I tested. Is there something specific which you
think may make it perform in a smaller range than GPU implementations?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>