Re: [AD] al_draw_bitmap_region flipping

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, I'd say all except the first test are wrong. When you draw a
> flipped region, the flipping should be done last, not first.
>
> I don't want to fix it right now... still trying to figure out what's
> wrong with transformations. The patch Trent applied (and then reverted)
> was correct. However things break with it. So I guess there's some flaw
> with how our transformations are applied to OpenGL.

Ah, no, ignore that, I'm just always confused about our transformations
working the other way from OpenGL :P It's all working as it should and
also makes sense. Just have to keep telling to myself, whatever
transform function is called earlier is applied earlier when drawing
something... :P

Erm, and with everything i meant that transformations issue i brought up only. The flipped regions still need to be fixed of course. Guess I just triple posted.