Re: [AD] al_draw_bitmap_region flipping

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 23:37 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> What is the intended behaviour of al_draw_bitmap_region with flipping?
> I expected it to act as if you had drawn a sub-bitmap of the same
> region, but that's not what it does when flipping flags are present.
>
> Tests in attached patch.

Yeah, I'd say all except the first test are wrong. When you draw a
flipped region, the flipping should be done last, not first.

I don't want to fix it right now... still trying to figure out what's
wrong with transformations. The patch Trent applied (and then reverted)
was correct. However things break with it. So I guess there's some flaw
with how our transformations are applied to OpenGL.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>