Re: [AD] al_draw_bitmap_region flipping

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 22:25 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 23:37 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> > What is the intended behaviour of al_draw_bitmap_region with flipping?
> > I expected it to act as if you had drawn a sub-bitmap of the same
> > region, but that's not what it does when flipping flags are present.
> >
> > Tests in attached patch.
> >

> Yeah, I'd say all except the first test are wrong. When you draw a
> flipped region, the flipping should be done last, not first.
>
> I don't want to fix it right now... still trying to figure out what's
> wrong with transformations. The patch Trent applied (and then reverted)
> was correct. However things break with it. So I guess there's some flaw
> with how our transformations are applied to OpenGL.

Ah, no, ignore that, I'm just always confused about our transformations
working the other way from OpenGL :P It's all working as it should and
also makes sense. Just have to keep telling to myself, whatever
transform function is called earlier is applied earlier when drawing
something... :P

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>