Re: [AD] problems on Windows

 On 2010-08-26 21:03, Elias Pschernig wrote:
On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 20:53 +0200, Michał Cichoń wrote:
It probably has to do with those rejected emails. When I let them
through in the admin interface I left the "whitelist sender" box
checked. So SF now might be confused which one of those two you are:

michal.cichon at artifexmundi.com

thedmd at artifexmundi.com

I can remove either of those if you know which one is the wrong one...

Both address are correct. If you can, please keep one with nickname.