Re: [AD] problems on Windows

This is not related to the topic. I wonder why I didn't see my emails on this list. How can I fix this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Wang [mailto:novalazy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:25 PM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] problems on Windows

On 2010-08-26, Michał Cichoń <Michal.Cichon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ex_synth: confirmed, al_init_primitives_addon() isn't called, so first
> use of drawing routine crashes (uninitialized mutex)

Thanks, fixed this.

Peter

Sell apps to millions through the Intel(R) Atom(Tm) Developer Program Be part of this innovative community and reach millions of netbook users worldwide. Take advantage of special opportunities to increase revenue and speed time-to-market. Join now, and jumpstart your future.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-atom-d2d