|[AD] display options again|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.liballeg.org/allegro-developers Archives
I think we can do better with the display flags/options stuff,
as has been raised before.
Display flags could be integrated into the more general display options
framework. The options API is a bit harder to work with, though,
so maybe we have to do something about that.
- ALLEGRO_WINDOW/FULLSCREEN/FULLSCREEN_WINDOW could be replaced by a
single display option, with three allowable values
may be similarly collated (not sure)
- ALLEGRO_GENERATE_EXPOSE_EVENTS should be a display option
- ALLEGRO_MINIMIZED could be replaced by a display option, perhaps one
that accounts for other window states as well, e.g. hidden? iconified?
- new_refresh_rate should just be a display option
- al_set_current_adapter could be replaced by a display option
(it's not TLS right now)
- new_window_position could possibly be replaced by a pair of display
options, but that's pretty ugly
(it's also now TLS right now)
- al_store_state doesn't know how to save new display options, only
flags. This seems like simply an oversight.