Re: [AD] source clipping

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Elias Pschernig
> <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It would make a lot of sense though and should be quite easy to add.
>>
> I'm working on new clipping code that merges the sub-bitmap clipping
> with the base clipping.

I committed the new memory clipping code. It's slightly more complex
than before since it handles flipping correctly, but at least all of
the clipping code is together in one place. (Source bitmaps are now
clipped, although it would be trivial to only clip them when
sub-bitmaps are present.)

None of the updated memblit code affects transformations, so those
still work exactly as before. (Probably somewhat incorrectly.)

The only glitch that OpenGL exhibited in my trivial tests is this one:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1328/openglrect.png

The source bitmap is a red rectangle outline. Instead of clipping, the
outer most pixel is stretched to fill the blank area.

(Note that none of this probably works correctly without Peter's
latest OpenGL patch.)

--
Matthew Leverton