Re: [AD] Allegro added to upstream ABI tracker (linuxtesting.org)

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 21:03 +0400, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:

> > Else all font functions will SIGSEGV. And similar for #include
> > "allegro_ttf.h" you need al_init_ttf_addon();
> >

> The preamble has been extended in the tests for 4.9.21 version:
> http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/test_results/allegro/4.9.21/test_results.html

Hm, yeah, but it passes arrays of the wrong size to create its test font
so they still all SIGSEGV. Can we somehow get access to the input of
this test generator, or somehow give it hints about the required size of
output parameters?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>