Re: [AD] Allegro added to upstream ABI tracker (linuxtesting.org)

I do have one question, does this software support two different APIs
for a single library? If so, you may want to split 4.4.x and 4.9.x
into different groups. 4.9 is a beta for Allegro 5, and there is a
break in the API. As of now, there are breaks within the 4.9 branch,
but hopefully the developers have stopped doing that (Yes, I know
there's a difference in API and ABI. If the API is completely
different, how can the ABI be the same?)