[AD] r13417

I was about to submit an updated memblit.c that fixes
clipping+flipping for memory bitmaps, but after I updated to the
latest SVN revision it stopped working.

I think r13417 broke / changed something that affects ex_subbitmap.
The destination window seems to duplicate the x/y offsets and the
stretch blit doesn't work at all. It works fine on r13416.

I couldn't reproduce it with simple examples, so maybe it has
something to do with multiple displays? (Or maybe I'm just imagining
things altogether...)

--
Matthew Leverton