Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13425] allegro/branches/4.9

On 2 Jul 2010, at 3:54 , Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
>> While we're breaking stuff, we might as well come up with a better name.
>> Off the top of my head:
>>
>> al_compose_transform
>> al_combine_transform
>> al_apply_tranform
>> al_multiply_transform
>
> I think I like al_apply_transform the best.

But you'd apply it to a point (vector) not another transformation (matrix), right?
I would prefer al_multiply_transform, since that reflects the underlying operation. If we think that's too "technical" and doesn't make sense for people who don't fully follow the underlying algebra, I would go with "al_combine_transform".

Evert