Re: [AD] Display options that aren't really options

On Tue, June 8, 2010 5:25 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom said:
> I don't know if a single function is good for that either. It might be
> better to split it into separate functions for different types.. Like
> display, sound, and system caps.
>
> At some point we might want to provide cpu level capabilities like we used
> to in A4, and other low level system caps like that (thought I'm not sure
> what they'd be atm).

Multiple functions is also acceptable. I don't know how far we have to go
with CPU features though.... number of cores, speed of cores, things like
these might be important, but I'm not sure we need to support querying
of every feature possible on any processor.

Trent :n)