[AD] Display options that aren't really options

I thought it would be a good enough solution to put things like
ALLEGRO_MAX_BITMAP_SIZE as part of the display option api, but its more
annoying than anything. when you call al_get_new_display_option, you have to
pass a pointer to an int you're just going to ignore, and they seem to be
documented under al_set_new_display_option which is slightly odd, since you
can't actually set them.

Noticed this while working on the tutorial I started on the weekend.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx