Re: [AD] enum moved to internal header

On 2010-05-06, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What if we add an audio_flags parameter? For now the only flag would be
> ALLEGRO_OPENAL and enable the direct use of OpenAL. (Not sure how well that
> works right now as opposed to simply not using our audio but OpenAL
> directly... can always improve support and have functions analogous to
> al_get_opengl_texture and so on)

I think this is the way to go.

    #define ALLEGRO_AUDIO_OPENAL
    void al_set_audio_flags(int flags);

In the future, someone could add something analogous to
al_set_new_display_option:

    void al_set_audio_option(int option, int value, int importance)

Might be useful for suggesting sample rates, bit depths or number of
channels?

Peter