Re: [AD] 5.1?

Trent Gamblin wrote:
On Mon, April 26, 2010 5:37 pm, Pavel Sountsov said:
glOrtho just happens to be one 3D transformation that plays nicely with
2D transformations (it has many zeroes in it). Regardless of that,
sticking strictly with 2D functions gives me identical results for both
OGL and the 2D transformations. See the attached code for an example.

Strange. Here is the output I get from that program:

OpenGL:

-0.031058 0.193185 0.000000 0.000000
0.061006 0.027244 -0.000000 -0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 0.022222 0.000000
-491.855225 579.183411 -1.222222 1.000000

A5:

-0.031058 0.061006 0.000000 0.000000
0.193185 0.027244 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000 0.022222 0.000000
6.172939 -2.702831 -1.222222 1.000000

Max Deviation: 581.886230

Hmm... it seems you have an older version of the 2D transformations. They were broken for a good while (up until they were inserted into the allegro core).

-SiegeLord

Trent :{)>