[AD] Issues with iPhone native image loader

I ran into a couple of minor issues with the native image loader on
iPhone today, so I thought I'd share, even though I have on a possibly
bad solution to one of them, and no solution (well, I didn't look for one)
for the other.

First, it seems that the loader cannot load paletted 8 bit png files. I have
an example that does not load if anyone wants to try it. This I did not
investigate, but it might be nice to support indexed images.

Second, I get a lot of error messages saying that UIImage and NSConcreteData
objects are leaking when loading images, because an autorelease pool isn't
set up. I'm not too familiar with programming on these systems, so as a fix
I simply wrapped the loading function with an autorelease pool, which quieted
the warnings/errors. That patch is attached.

Trent :{)>