Re: [AD] native image loaders

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, I didn't know that.  It's a bit unfortunate, though we can't build
> Allegro with the DirectX headers as distributed with MinGW either.
> Can we find/provide a minimal header?

Legally, no. But that doesn't stop us from providing minimal DX headers. ;)

There is actually a C++ class that is defined in the GDI+ headers, so
it's not as trivial as simple function declarations. But technically,
it should be possible to build a working version for MinGW.

> Hopefully the problem on Vista can be solved.

I think I fixed it now.

--
Matthew Leverton