Re: [AD] release

On 2010-04-01, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On March 30, 2010, Peter Wang wrote:
> > Just a reminder, there will be a release in the next few days.
>
> Now that the "beta" is out, and we're under a feature freeze for 5.0, its
> probably time to create a 5.1 branch for the next WIP series.

Just so we're clear, it's not actually a beta.

4.9.19 was a rushed release and I don't want to be held under any
artificial constraints for the sake of a joke.  So at _most_ we under a
"soft" feature freeze until the next release.  If it was discussed
already you can add it (quickly), otherwise not.  Ok?

Please don't create a branch until we have to.  Backporting is still a
pain.

Peter