Re: [AD] Issues with iPhone native image loader

On Wed, April 14, 2010 2:46 am, Elias Pschernig said:
> Hm, in our game we use 8-bit png files and they load fine (we do have
> checked the "optimize png files" option in xcode though). Does it work
> for you if you enable that? And do you have an example .png which loads
> wrong with Apple's png loader but right with libpng?

I've since found some bugs in the image locking/unlocking code, so
that could be at fault though I don't think so. Actually I remember that
it would printing "Invalid/Unsupported color space" or something like
that with these images. Here is one of the ones that was causing
problems:

http://trent.gamblin.ca/temp/bar-loader.png

Trent :{)>