Re: [AD] os x / ppc / 10.4 : symbol not found

On 14 Apr 2010, at 23:30 , Matthew Leverton wrote:
> I have a fresh copy of OS X 10.4 installed. CMake detects an older
> version of the TTF library that is not compatible. Perhaps someone who
> knows what is required could add a further check to the build process
> so it doesn't try to use outdated libraries for TTF.

I have a more up-to-date FreeType installed, I think, so I didn't have that problem. Makes sense though.

> I had a problem with OpenAL not defining AL_SAMPLE_OFFSET. Adding the
> defines from <http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/598536/786631#target>
> "fixed" the problem.

Odd. I didn't get that either. What version of the development tools do you have installed?

> Also, MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4 must be set, or else the build
> process complains.

Yes.
We should probably document this. There has to be a way to build 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6-targets and place them in the same framework.

Evert