Re: [AD] os x / ppc / 10.4 : symbol not found

On 14 Apr 2010, at 17:37 , Evert Glebbeek wrote:
>> dyld: Symbol not found: _CGLGetPixelFormat
>> Referenced from: /Users/matthew/Desktop/4.9/build/lib/liballegro.4.9.dylib
>> Expected in: flat namespace
>>
>> Trace/BPT trap
>
> Don't know about these yet. It may be something similar.

Well, fairly obvious really. That function is also 10.5+, but it's not obvious how to work around it.
Since the functionality there is not critical (I think; the OS X port has worked fine without that function properly implemented for a long time) I'm going to put in a stub so the code should at least run on Tiger, then worry about a proper implementation later.

Evert