Re: [AD] GDI+ image routines

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20 April 2010 14:33, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> But the only thing that really matters regarding an initial
>> integration is whether or not the format specific load/save functions
>> will be removed (as I think they should).
>
> Me too.

I removed them and updated the docs. I left the docs somewhat
ambiguous regarding JPEG and PNG so we are not obligated to make them
mandatory at this point. (I personally don't think there's any need to
make them mandatory ... for all practical purposes they'll probably
always be available anyway with native loaders, etc.)

--
Matthew Leverton