Re: [AD] GDI+ image routines

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 13 April 2010 08:02, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Attached are implementations of al_(load/save)_gdiplus_bitmap(_f)
>> functions that could be used to handle PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP
>> files. (BMP is probably best handled by Allegro natively.)
\>
> Will you be integrating this?

I wasn't sure if the bitmap I/O was going to change at all to mirror
the recent dynamic loading of the audio files.

But the only thing that really matters regarding an initial
integration is whether or not the format specific load/save functions
will be removed (as I think they should).

--
Matthew Leverton