Re: [AD] blending regression

There might be a very good reason for it, in which case I'd like to
know what it
is. :)

Direct3D does not understand Allegro's color structure. It only understands the 32 bit packed byte color thing (e.g. like it was in A4). Even worse, the order of the color components is different between OGL packed byte and the D3D packed byte storage... making it impossible to use a single structure for the same purpose (without making it driver specific, as it is now). It looks a lot better right now than it used to though, thanks to Trent.

There were a few other things in the primitives addon that looked a
bit odd to
me when I wanted to use it the other week, but I don't remember
exactly what
they were.

Many oddnesses are due to trying to make D3D and OGL work together. But definitely mention them if you remember them :)

-SiegeLord

Evert