Re: [AD] blending regression

On 5 Mar 2010, at 9:54 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Hm, a lot of tests fail after my attempted fix for the crash, for some
> reason. This will be more work as I don't understand the primitives
> addon too well.
>
> For example if I'm using a bitmap with 128 bit floating point pixels,
> how does that work with ALLEGRO_PRIM_COLOR which has only 32 bit?

More to the point - why does the primitive addon have its own colour type?
I found that both annoying when using it and weird from an API point of view. It looks really messy to have two data types for the exact same thing in two different places.
There might be a very good reason for it, in which case I'd like to know what it is. :)
There were a few other things in the primitives addon that looked a bit odd to me when I wanted to use it the other week, but I don't remember exactly what they were.

Evert