Re: [AD] Feature-freeze?

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24 Mar 2010, at 12:35 , Evert Glebbeek wrote:
>> Fullscreen windows can never fail in X11 (Allegro itself chooses the size after all) and I'd hope the same is true for Windows.
>
> That's nice, but it's not true on OS X. Hence why I asked.

Just to bump this question again. What should the result be if a "fullscreen window" can't be created?
The easiest is probably to just ignore the flag in that case, which is what I'll do if I don't hear any other suggestions.

That said, it probably will work on 10.5+, so it may not be a big problem in practice.

It depends on the reason why it could fail. Will all future calls to al_create_display fail as well? Will all future calls with the FULLSCREEN_WINDOW flag fail? Or may future calls succeed?