Re: [AD] OpenGL unlock fix and discussion

On Wed, February 17, 2010 10:56 am, Trent Gamblin said:
> On Wed, February 17, 2010 10:53 am, Trent Gamblin said:
>> Here is a patch
>
> Sorry, the patch is wrong. Here is a correct one.

Oy, that may or may not be correct too. In any case it wasn't the real
cause of the problems I was having. Here is a patch for the iphone port
in some code I wrote (no way!)... I will apply this probably soon if there
is no objection, and if I don't realize it's wrong first.

Trent :{)>