Re: [AD] Touchpad gestures

Though I don't have a laptop with the multi touch features, something
tells me they map to something only the driver understands, and the
app doesn't get raw "gestures". From what I seen on Windows, the
touchpad scrolling feature is not even the standard scrolling, and
some apps that respond to the scroll wheel don't respond to touchpad
scrolling. Things may have changed with the mutli touchpads that I
seen appearing with Windows 7 however.