Re: [AD] thoughts on a release

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 09:11 -0500, Miquel 'Fire' Burns wrote:
> There is one feature I would like to see (but never got to actually
> for, thought about it a few days ago) is a way to get how big I can
> make a windowed display in which the window decoration and other
> always on top stuff will not be cut off.
>
> This could wait until 5.2 however. Actually, I'm not aware if such a
> feature exists outside of Windows.

What for would this be used? In most cases a maximized window would be a
better idea I think - maybe a flag ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_MAXIMIZED to
al_create_display to indicate that the WM should create the window
initially maximized (and ignore the passed width and height parameters).

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>