Re: [AD] thoughts on a release

There is one feature I would like to see (but never got to actually
for, thought about it a few days ago) is a way to get how big I can
make a windowed display in which the window decoration and other
always on top stuff will not be cut off.

This could wait until 5.2 however. Actually, I'm not aware if such a
feature exists outside of Windows.