Re: [AD] thoughts on a release

On 2010-01-19, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Another thing that's arguably as important as those, is a "capabilities"
> > framework, so people can query what they can, and can't do on a given
> > computer.

Was there a proposal somewhere?  What kind of capabilities did you have
in mind?

> Oh yes, and not to forget making sure the X11 fullscreen driver actually
> works.

I just tried it on a dual monitor setup.  It sets a fullscreen mode, but
it does it for both displays.  The Allegro window occupies the whole of
the primary display, but the window shows up with decorations on the
secondary display (4.4 does better here).  At exit, the original dual
monitor setup is not restored, although it does restore the resolution
(4.4 is the same here).

I don't remember any problems on single monitor configurations.

Peter