Re: [AD] Suggestion: don't clear screen on iPhone

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 11:14 -0600, Trent Gamblin wrote:

> It might be a good idea anyway, but it turns out this doesn't help on iphone.. I could be
> doing something wrong though. The best solution I have found is to use a plain black
> Default.png and disable the status bar in the Info.plist. I think maybe creating the
> opengl context starts it with a black screen so there is always an ugly break between
> Default.png and my programs drawing.

No, it's definitely possible to not have the black screen - but there
might be another flip call hidden somewhere in the iphone specific code.
I don't feel like looking at it right now but you can make a bug report
or remind me later.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>