Re: [AD] Some thoughts about multi-window applications

On 12 Aug 2009, at 8:25 , Milan Mimica wrote:
2. Related question: I'm working under the assumption that the last
created window has input focus. Is this true on all platforms (it
would make sense)?

I wouldn't assume that. But you don't need to assume it any more, do you?

What do you mean?

I thought we were going to remove this function because it can't be implemented
on most platforms.

Ok.
I didn't think it's be that useful to begin with, since you'd normally create a frameless window from the beginning if that's what you wanted.
I won't bother implementing it for OS X then. ;)

Evert