The builder is a custom script designed for a work project, there I use it for many other things like unit tests, automatically generating online documentation and recording benchmarks over time. The source is at http://svn.bigcat.unimaas.nl/buildsystem/trunk/allegro2.pl and http://svn.bigcat.unimaas.nl/buildsystem/trunk/BuildSystem/Builder.pm if anybody is interested.

Martijn

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2009-05-07, Martijn van Iersel <amarillion@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I've set up a continuous build script for allegro 4.4 and allegro 4.9.
It monitors the subversion repository, checks out any new revisions as
soon as they arrive, tries to build it (on a linux box) and reports any
errors.

I could configure it to send out email to the developers or the commit
mailinglist whenever there is a failure. Would there be any interest in
such a service?

Sure.  More useful (for me) is if someone could set up an MSVC or OS X
build.  But it can't hurt to have more testing :)  I think you can send
mail to the commits list.

Peter

Series Scanner you'll get full speed at 300 dpi even with all image processing features enabled. http://p.sf.net/sfu/kodak-com