[AD] Continuous build script for allegro

Hi all

I've set up a continuous build script for allegro 4.4 and allegro 4.9.
It monitors the subversion repository, checks out any new revisions as
soon as they arrive, tries to build it (on a linux box) and reports any
errors.

I could configure it to send out email to the developers or the commit
mailinglist whenever there is a failure. Would there be any interest in
such a service?

Personally I'm also interested in monitoring projects that depend on
allegro 5, to make sure they stay in sync with all the API changes. For
example Ma5king. I can monitor any project that is in a public svn
repository this way.

regards,
Martijn