Re: [AD] 4.4.0

Trent Gamblin wrote:

Last I tried (and I don't think there have been any updates since),
I couldn't get the 4.3 branch to compile on OSX. I'll try again now,
as it would be a shame for it not to work in 4.4.

I remember I did fix something related to OSX, but couldn't test. I don't remember if anyone else did.

Another thing that should be done before the release are the MSVC project files. Were there other project files in 4.2.2? AFAIK Mathew Leverton did that, and it shouldn't be a problem to do it for 4.4, except for the addons maybe.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net