Re: [AD] 4.4.0

2009/4/8 Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Now for real, am I supposed to make this release? I'd rather not, but if I have
> to then I'm going to need the privileges on SF.net, which I don't have ATM.

It's up to you, but I'm giving you permissions anyway.  Actually, both you and
Trent are project admins now.

We do need to quickly review the docs wrt supported platforms and ABI
guarantees.
Normally, we'd release a beta first, but under the circumstances and the nature
of the branch, maybe it's best not to drag it out.

Peter