Re: [AD] 4.4.0

Trent Gamblin wrote:
Here is a patch that makes it work on OSX including all the addons.
Please scrutinize it carefully as it might break another platform.

Thanks, it worked fine. I've commited it for you.

I will release 4.4.0RC1 sometime next week.

In the meantime it would make me happy if someone fixes this warnings. I can't and it's bugging me.

In file included from include/allegro/platform/aintlnx.h:248,
                 from include/allegro/platform/aintunix.h:152,
                 from ./src/linux/lconsole.c:24:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h: In function ‘_read_vga_register’:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:46: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_read_vga_register’ which is not static include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:46: warning: ‘outportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_read_vga_register’ which is not static include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:57: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_write_vga_register’ which is not static
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h: In function ‘_vsync_out_h’:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:83: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_vsync_out_h’ which is not static
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h: In function ‘_vsync_out_v’:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:91: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_vsync_out_v’ which is not static
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h: In function ‘_vsync_in’:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:99: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_vsync_in’ which is not static
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h: In function ‘_write_hpp’:
include/allegro/internal/aintvga.h:115: warning: ‘inportb’ is static but used in inline function ‘_write_hpp’ which is not static

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net