[AD] Switch to git?

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 00:29 +0000, SourceForge.net Team wrote:
> Driven by unmistakably clear user demand, we have added support for Git, a
> distributed source control system.  We feel that Git, accompanied by our
> existing CVS and Subversion support, puts us on the path toward a
> well-rounded source code management toolset - even if we don't support
> every major system (yet.)

Given how some of us already access the SVN repository over git-svn,
would it make sense for us to switch over to using only git?

For me personally, it would make no difference whatsoever I think. For a
project like Allegro a central repository is best anyway - so the only
change would be the use of local git tools instead of svn, which I
already get with git-svn... what do others think?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>