Re: [AD] native filechooser addon

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 15:24 -0800, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Replying to myself, but anyway... a couple of questions/remarks about
> the flags.
>
>   * - ALLEGRO_FILECHOOSER_MUST_EXIST:
> Should this be [...]_FILE_MUST_EXIST, for clarity?

True.I'll put it into SVN now so these changes can be made.

>   * - ALLEGRO_FILECHOOSER_FOLDER:
> What should this do? Allow the user to select (and return) a directory
> (and only a directory), or should it allow any file (including
> directories)?
> Note that both these behaviors might be wanted.

The idea was to only select directories, as GTK supports that. Not sure
if selecting files as well as directories works - but we can add many
flags here of course, I made the documentation so all of them can be
simply be ignored by the implementation :)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>